- Paris Escovedo Mexico Organic Berillo SHG Coffee $19.99
- Myron McKinley Trio Signature Brazil RFA Daterra Santa Colomba Coffee $19.99
- Steve Fister "BLAK" Rockin' Roast $14.99
- Rebecca Jade - Puerto Rico Organic Coffee $19.99
- Blaze Mob Smoke & Fire Blend Coffee
- Kimba Light - Light/Medium Roast Coffee $19.99
- Steve Fister RFA Brazil Rockin' Roast $14.99
- Garth Dennis Jamaican Bold Blend Coffee
- Reneé Dominique Signature Italian Dark Roast Coffee $19.99
- Darryl F. Walker Organic Coffee $19.99
- Ellis Hall Rich Soul Coffee $19.99
- Howard Johnson Dark Roast $19.99
Ellis Hall Rich Soul Blend
Ethiopian Dark Roast
This coffee is grown in the Sidamo region south of the capital, Addis Ababa. It is the most southern and most productive province in the country. The region is well known for having ideal climate conditions for growing coffee. This is all due to high altitudes of between a 1600 – 1900 meters, ample rainfall, optimal, and rich soil.
Washed Sidamos are high quality coffee with unique flavors like sweet lemon and floral, and an ideal balance between acidity and body. Sometimes this type can be compared favorably with coffee from the Yirgacheffe region.
savory, pleasant citrus notes, milk chocolate, tea leaves, balanced, smooth soft body, delicate clean finish, smooth, tea like, sweet, floral, lemony, bright acidity .
When it comes to music, Ellis Hall does it all. He is a seasoned and accomplished vocalist in possession of a powerful 5-octave range. He is a songwriter, arranger, producer and educator that teaches clinics in which he records all the parts of a song in 45 minutes. Across a career of 40-plus years and counting, Ellis Hall has shared stages with giants ranging from James Taylor, Natalie Cole, Patti LaBelle and Toby Keith to Herbie Hancock, George Benson, Bobby Womack, George Duke and Sheila E. His reputation of excellence earned Ellis the moniker, “The Ambassador of Soul.”