- Walfredo Reyes Jr. Cafe Cubano Coffee $19.99
- Ellis Hall Rich Soul Coffee $19.99
- Reneé Dominique Signature Italian Dark Roast Coffee $15.00
- Rebecca Jade - Puerto Rico Organic Coffee $19.99
- Paris Escovedo Mexico Organic Berillo SHG Coffee $19.99
- Myron McKinley Trio Signature Brazil RFA Daterra Santa Colomba Coffee $19.99
- Garth Dennis Jamaican Bold Blend Coffee $19.99
- Blaze Mob Smoke & Fire Blend Coffee $19.99
- Steve Fister "BLAK" Rockin' Roast Coffee $14.99
Walfredo Reyes Jr. Cafe Cubano
Café Cubano is a type of espresso that originated in Cuba. Specifically, it refers to an espresso shot which is sweetened.
The most unique thing about Cuban coffee is its distinctive dark look and strong taste. The difference between Cuban and other types of coffees is that a raw type of brown sugar called demerara sugar is mostly used. This results to a slightly thicker drink.
A popular blend of Indonesian and Latin American coﬀee beans, roasted to perfection to bring out the highest attribute of each region with nutty and chocolate ﬂavors. Ideal for capturing the Latin flavors of a Cafe Cubano and pairing with the incendiary rhythms of Walfredo Reyes Jr.
Because of his versatility, Walfredo is one of the most in demand musicians in the world today. He continues to expand his talents to recording, producing, composing, education, live performance, and touring.
Simply put, Wally is able to sound like a drummer and a percussionist at the same time. Add blistering chops and a penchant for playing unusual patterns to the mix, and you have only a small idea of what this man can do.
Walfredo is currently touring with the world renown Classic Rock band, Chicago, playing drumset.