HOW TO WATCH
- Purchase your virtual ticket(s) for the Livestream or On-Demand concert of your choice.
(You can combine your virtual ticket(s) with other shippable products, like coffee.)
- After completing the Checkout process, you will receive an email with your order details, a link to where to watch the concert, and your PASSWORD*. You will need this password to access the livestream or on-demand video you purchased.
IMPORTANT: You should save or write down your password(s) from the Checkout Page once your order is complete, in the event the confirmation email is undeliverable. (This sometimes occurs if there is a typo in the email address provided or a problem with the customer’s email account settings.)
If you don’t see your confirmation email, please be sure to check your “Promotions” or “Spam” folder.
- To watch a livestream, go to Concerts.Cafe/Live** at the scheduled time and enter your PASSWORD in the video area.
- You can watch our concerts on any internet browser on a computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone (Apple OS, iOS, Windows, Android).
Tech Tip: If you’d like to watch on a TV and not sure how to connect your device, check out this quick YouTube Tutorial
- Replays of livestreaming concerts will be available for 48 hours on the following day at Concerts.Cafe/On-Demand**
Your PASSWORD will work for both the Livestream and Replay.
* Your password is unique and is used to access the video on one device at a time. (If the viewer started watching on their smartphone and enters the password on a computer, the smartphone will lose access.)
** Links to Livestreams and Replays may differ from the ones above. Please check your order confirmation email for details.
If you need help accessing your videos or have other questions, please contact us. We are happy to help!Contact Us